Run for a Reason - Run for Scholar Athletes!
We are recruiting five runners to proudly represent Scholar Athletes at the 2017 Boston Marathon on Monday, April 17, 2017!
Applications are being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. To apply, please complete the application below and review and sign the Terms & Conditions by Thursday, December 1, 2016. Submit completed paperwork via email to Emily Smalley at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Emily Smalley, Managing Director of Development, Scholar Athletes, 57 Magazine Street, Roxbury, MA 02119. Runners will be notified of decisions by Monday, December 19, 2016.
Scholar Athletes runner benefits include:
- A personalized fundraising website (Crowdrise)
- Partnership with one of our 22 Zones in Boston and Springfield -- your Reason to Run! Recieve motivational emails, photos and ongoing encouragement from Zone members, and have your own dedicated cheering section from your Zone on Marathon Monday!
- Fundraising support, including monthly team emails, individual kick-off fundraising meeting, and access to Scholar Athletes templates and sample language
- Entry into the Hyannis Half-Marathon on February 26, 2017
- Pre-marathon celebration
- Scholar Athletes Team gear and singlet to wear proudly on Marathon Monday!
SA Marathon Team Application
SA Marathon Team Terms & Conditions